Wednesday 2 November 2011

Blog Reflection

As a teacher candidate in the introduction to technology course at Brock University I was required to create a hypothetical classroom blog. I found this process was very educational and provided vast amount of information of how to properly set up a classroom blog for all classroom participants to use. I think this is a great tool for students to use in order to interact with people, not only in their own school, but also all over the world in order to generate a high quality educational experience. In my future classroom, I look forward to incorporating this tool into daily routines in order to communicate with my parents, students, and colleagues on a constant basis. Through learning about these resources I now know how to make a productive blog that allows me to share resources, provide classroom routines, and even include daily classroom pictures. Furthermore, this blog also provides the opportunity for me to reflect on my own teaching practices as my students will too be able to comment and discuss (throughout the blog) how I am influencing them as their educator. Overall, I enjoyed learning how to blog and cannot wait to use this twenty-first century knowledge in order to enhance my students love for learning.

Happy blogging teachers!

Ms Fischl

No comments:

Post a Comment